Do you realise just how important your donation is to TAH?
Kind donations allow us to provide the support and accommodation that we do to those in our community who find themselves homeless. It is not just our core services that you help us to run, but it is your generosity which allows us to provide maintenance and improvements to our properties and the training and life skills for our residents to achieve independent, fulfilling lives - in turn bringing benefit to your community.
There are lots of ways in which you can support our work.
- Make a one off donation, which will go towards the accommodation, meals and support of homeless individuals.
- Set up a monthly giving payment, so support us monthly, so that we can provide more beds, more meals, and more support for our clients.
- Getting sponsored to take part in a challenge event can be a great way to raise vital funds and also give you a sense of achievement. There are plenty out there, such as organised marathons, or you could create your own sponsored event!
- Give a few hours each month as a volunteer. There are plenty of opportunities, please just get in touch.
- Persuade your employer to take on payroll giving where both employees and employer may choose to give a small amount each month.
- Do a Dress Down day at work or Non Uniform Day in your school and charge each person £1 for the privilege – it soon adds up to a sizeable amount!
- Hold a cake sale, or a coffee morning at work or with friends - raising funds can be great fun and beneficial for you and the charity!
So think creatively and enjoy the challenge! We are always open to new suggestions, so if you have your own way of raising valuable funds, please go ahead and get in touch!